- LIVE HELP
- 100% Safe Shopping Guaranteed
Get the parts that fit!
To shop for parts that are an exact fit for your vehicle, click here.
SENSEN® Front Left Shock, Strut 4214-0667 Crosses with 235608, 71942, G55667
APX Part # 4214-0667
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY. REQUIRES A COPY OF YOUR ORIGINAL PURCHASE RECEIPT. FAILURE TO PROVIDE YOUR RECEIPT WILL LIMIT YOUR WARRANTY COVERAGE TO 24 MONTHS. APX warrants that our products are free from defects in material and workmanship when in normal use and service of the vehicle on which it was installed. APX extends this warranty to the owner of the vehicle provided that the ownership has not changed since the installation of the unit. Should one of our products fail during normal use, as described above, return the failed unit to APX for a complete warranty analysis. Once APX has approved the warranty, a refund will be issued for new part purchase. Customers must repurchase a new APX part to replace a possible defective unit. APX DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY LABOR CLAIMS. Our company and product liability is strictly limited to the replacement of the unit once APX has determined it to be defective. This warranty does not apply to units which have been altered, modified, damaged, misused, improperly installed, contaminated with dirt or other contaminants, used in applications other than recommended in our catalog.
Order Correctly to avoid shipping and return fees!
To avoid having to pay return shipping fees you must ensure that you are ordering the correct parts for your vehicle. Please double check what you are ordering with the Official SENSEN Shocks & Struts Catalog [Click to View PDF]. Be sure to pay close attention to the Year, Make, Model and Fitment Notes for your vehicle.
APX offers same day shipping in most circumstances. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday should be processed and shipped on Monday. If you are in any location outside of the United States, please add the item to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to estimate your quote for shipping. Here are some additional details regarding APX shipping practices:
1) FREE SHIPPING applies to customers in the Continental U.S. Only Extra Charges Apply to customers in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands, Mariana Islands, APO/AE, and all other non-continental United States territories and protectorates.
2) Business days are Monday through Friday
3) You may or may not be charged a duty (tax) on your order. We do not handle this tax, your local customs agency will handle that and charge you the correct amount of duties that should be appropriate.
4) Domestic shipments traveling within the Continental United States will be shipped via FedEx Ground. If the item weighs less than 4 pounds, we typically send it via USPS Priority Mail.
5) The majority of orders are shipped out of our distribution center located in North Carolina. If you are located on the west coast and we have part availability in our California warehouse, we will ship from there.
6) Orders to Canada will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail International. Please select UPS Canada Standard for the cheaper rate. We will still ship via USPS Priority Mail International since it is a more reliable shipping method and charges less duties than UPS.
7) It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that International shipments (besides Canada) be sent via USPS Express Mail International. This method is always faster and more reliable than USPS Priority Mail International.
Occasionally, due to high demand, we may be out of stock on an item. If this happens, you will be notified and given the option to either cancel for a full refund or wait for the part to arrive in our warehouse.All sales are final, no returns. However, we will exchange an item if it is in the original packaging (not installed or damaged by owner) and returned to us within 30 days of receiving the item. After accepting your package, if it looks damaged, please email us immediately for instructions.
Transit times are as follows when shipments are made out of our North Carolina warehouse:
1) Southeast (1-2 business days)
2) Northeast (2-3 business days)
3) Midwest (3-4 business days)
4) West (5 business days)
Transit times are as follows when shipments are made out of our California warehouse:
1) West (1-2 business days)
|Short Description||Front Left Strut Assembly|
|Warranty||SENSEN Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Extended Warranty||SENSEN Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|KYB Cross Ref. #||235608|
|Monroe Cross Ref. #||71942|
|Gabriel Cross Ref. #||G55667|
|Engine||2.4L L4 2389cc|
Nissan Altima 1995
Nissan Altima 1994
Nissan Altima 1993
Nissan Altima 1997
Nissan Altima 2001
Nissan Altima 2000
Nissan Altima 1999
Nissan Altima 1998