LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY. REQUIRES A COPY OF YOUR ORIGINAL PURCHASE RECEIPT. FAILURE TO PROVIDE YOUR RECEIPT WILL LIMIT YOUR WARRANTY COVERAGE TO 24 MONTHS. APX warrants that our products are free from defects in material and workmanship when in normal use and service of the vehicle on which it was installed. APX extends this warranty to the owner of the vehicle provided that the ownership has not changed since the installation of the unit. Should one of our products fail during normal use, as described above, return the failed unit to APX for a complete warranty analysis. Once APX has approved the warranty, a refund will be issued for new part purchase. Customers must repurchase a new APX part to replace a possible defective unit. APX DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY LABOR CLAIMS. Our company and product liability is strictly limited to the replacement of the unit once APX has determined it to be defective. This warranty does not apply to units which have been altered, modified, damaged, misused, improperly installed, contaminated with dirt or other contaminants, used in applications other than recommended in our catalog.
APX offers same day shipping in most circumstances. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday should be processed and shipped on Monday. If you are in any location outside of the United States, please add the item to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to estimate your quote for shipping. Here are some additional details regarding APX shipping practices:
1) Business days are Monday through Friday
2) You may or may not be charged a duty (tax) on your order. We do not handle this tax, your local customs agency will handle that and charge you the correct amount of duties that should be appropriate.
3) Domestic shipments traveling within the Continental United States will be shipped via FedEx Ground. If the item weighs less than 4 pounds, we typically send it via USPS Priority Mail.
4) The majority of orders are shipped out of our distribution center located in North Carolina. If you are located on the west coast and we have part availability in our California warehouse, we will ship from there.
5) Orders to Canada will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail International. Please select UPS Canada Standard for the cheaper rate. We will still ship via USPS Priority Mail International since it is a more reliable shipping method and charges less duties than UPS.
6) It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that International shipments (besides Canada) be sent via USPS Express Mail International. This method is always faster and more reliable than USPS Priority Mail International.
Occasionally, due to high demand, we may be out of stock on an item. If this happens, you will be notified and given the option to either cancel for a full refund or wait for the part to arrive in our warehouse.All sales are final, no returns. However, we will exchange an item if it is in the original packaging (not installed or damaged by owner) and returned to us within 30 days of receiving the item. After accepting your package, if it looks damaged, please email us immediately for instructions.
Transit times are as follows when shipments are made out of our North Carolina warehouse:
1) Southeast (1-2 business days)
2) Northeast (2-3 business days)
3) Midwest (3-4 business days)
4) West (5 business days)
5) Extra Charges Apply to customers in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands, Mariana Islands, APO/AE, and all other non-continental United States territories and protectorates.
Transit times are as follows when shipments are made out of our California warehouse:
1) West (1-2 business days)
|KYB Cross Reference||SR4030|
|Monroe Cross Reference||171679|
|Gabriel Cross Reference||None|
|Return Policy||APX has a 30-Day Return Policy with a 15% Restocking Fee. All returned items must be in the same condition as they were shipped; uninstalled, unmodified, new, still in the original package. All customers who return damaged or modified par|
- Sensen speedy struts Review by Lou
Price Value Quality
A few weeks earlier I also installed a set on my daughters 1998 Camry.
The Sensen's bolted on with no problems and every mounting bracket was perfect with everything lining up exactly.
These seem like well made struts and springs,
The ride is now firmer than stock and that is exactly what I was looking for because the stock struts were very soft and the Camry handled poorly before I installed the SenSens.
They are also very quite with no knocks or creaks.
I have never heard of SenSen before but I got a recommendation from a master tech auto mechanic friend who has used them with good results.
How long will they last? I am not sure but I feel good about them so far.
One note about APX. I received both sets very quickly in about 3 days. Both shipments were missing one of the struts top bolts, I just used a old bolt from the old struts but I thought it was kind of odd that each shipment was missing just one.